- Published on Wednesday, 21 February 2018 15:07
Are your ready for it?
- The GDPR applies to all 28 EU member states and has the full force of the law.
- It applies to EU citizens’ personal data, regardless of where it is collected, stored, or processed – whether inside or outside of the EU.
- If your company collects and stores the personal data of EU citizens, the GDPR is relevant to your organization, even if you don’t have a formal presence in the EU zone.
- There has been a transition period of two years for organizations to implement compliant processes. The deadline is May 2018.
- The GDPR does not apply to the processing of personal data as it pertains to matters of national security or "purely personal or household activity."
- Failure to comply has two categories of fines: Level 1 = €10m or 2% of global turnover; Level 2 = €20m or 4% of global turnover.
- In addition, individuals and privacy advocates may file civil suits, and executives maybe jailed.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 November 2015 14:55
VILT is proud to be awarded "Global Technology Partner of the Year 2015" by OpenText, an award won by Microsoft in the last four years.
The award ceremony took place during OpenText Enterprise World 2015 in Las Vegas.
Thank you OpenText for yet another worldwide award,
Thank you to all our customers for trusting us,
and thank you to all our employees, the essence of VILT.
- Published on Tuesday, 21 April 2015 14:55
The European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award managed by the Fundació Mies van der Rohe in Barcelona has a new website
A new project developed and powered by VILT.
The Prize objectives aim at promoting and understanding the significance of quality and reflecting the complexity of Architecture's own significance in terms of technological, constructional, social, economic, cultural and aesthetic achievements. Architecture's significance —linked with the construction market— has a social Impact and transmits a cultural message.
Quality therefore refers to universal values of generic buildings, independent from their programmes: the essence of things rather than their formal values.
- Published on Thursday, 09 April 2015 12:02